LANGUAGE.

中文(简体) Português Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 한국어 Русский Español

Thursday 4 August 2011

Welcome!

Hello there,
                 I would like to welcome you and introduce you to my new Manchester United blog.

My plan is to bring to you news, opinion and media relating to the mighty reds.  I hope that I can convey my great love for the beautiful game and of course; Fergies' boys!  Manchester United are the most famous football club in the world and Sir Alex Ferguson may just be the greatest manager of all time.  For as long as I can remember he has steered the reds to many a trophy and unearthed wonderful talents along the way. He truly has brought the greatest players in the world to play in the humble city of Manchester, whether these players were working for or against us I will always be gratefull for that. I doubt I'd have seen the likes of Paul Scholes, Cristiano Ronaldo, or even Lionel Messis' great Barcelona playing down the road, if not for the work Sir Alex has done.

So in the coming weeks I hope to share my personal experiences and feelings, and share stories about the Reds'  upcoming season.  "From the banks of the irwell...."
Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments