LANGUAGE.

中文(简体) Português Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 한국어 Русский Español

Friday 19 August 2011

Access card and membership finally arrives! #mufc

I finally recieved my paper ticket for the Tottenham Hotspur match, my membership pack and most importantly my season ticket for the coming English Premier League 2011/12 season.  I can relax now and look forward to the Monday night football at Old Trafford.  It's the first home game of the season and I'm rather excited.  I bought my ticket late so the seat which will be mine this year had already been allocated as a single ticket. Therefore I shall be in the East stand as opposed to the Stretford End for just this One game.   It should be a top-notch match, Spurs having quality players and a fluid, attractive style of play.  It's a game I always look forward to and United have a good record at home against the side now under Harry Redknapp.   I shall try to get some decent pics of my members and season ticket holders packs at some point, and post them forthwith.
Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments