LANGUAGE.

中文(简体) Português Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 한국어 Русский Español

Friday 5 August 2011

Paul Scholes the legend.

I was about 14 the first time I met Scholesy, it was in the toilets of The Albion pub in Middleton.
I shouldn't have been there really, It was the first time I'd been to a pub and I was nowhere near 18.
I never said anything to Scholesy but it didn't matter because over the next Fifteen or so years I saw him around town quite often.  Looking back it amazes me that a man who has recieved the plaudits of some of footballs' greatest, would be so down to earth. Paul Scholes will come over to you for a chat when he catches you staring as he takes the kids to McDonalds!  The man really is one of a kind, you only have to see Rio Ferdinands tweets today, the guy can't big him up enough.
But as you should know, tonight is the Testamonial match for Scholesy and so the final curtain comes down on what must be One of the greatest football talents of my generation, or in my opinion of all time.
Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments