LANGUAGE.

中文(简体) Português Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 한국어 Русский Español

Friday 5 August 2011

Are you ready?!

So here we are, just about to start another new season.  It's been hard for the football fan this summer.  Last year we had the FIFA World Cup 2010 to keep us happy so I fared quite well. Watching Javier Hernandez (Chicharito) for Mexico was a treat, I was so excited wehen I saw the little pea rip through Maradonnas' Argentina I was grinning like a Cheshire cat!  (Get well soon chicharo)  The old favourite who made the Scousers cry had a wonderful tournament also, yes Diego Forlan.  He has just got better and better since he left Old Trafford.
Anyhow, here we are a few days from the F.A. Charity Sheild, in which we face the massive Manchester city.  The pre-season tour 2011 went very well.  Our new signings of Ashley Young, Phil Jones and David De Gea all look like the real deal. And there are still the Sneijder roumours afoot for all you true transfer muppets out there!
Plus I've just sorted my season ticket sat next to my best mate in the Stretford End.


It's gonna be a belter guys n girls so strap in cos the Reds are on the march again!
Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments