LANGUAGE.

中文(简体) Português Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 한국어 Русский Español

Sunday 4 December 2011

Away trip to Aston Villa - Videos #mufc

This weekend I travelled down the M6 to Birmingham where United played Aston Villa,  it was a great day out and although Chicharito got injured and will be out for a month.  I can't belive how many players have been injured already this season.

We made it down to the ground about a couple of hours before kickoff so we had time for a few pints in one of the pubs near the ground.  I'm not sure what it was called but it was only a 5 minute walk from Villa Park.  After that we made our way to the ground about 20 minutes before kickoff.  The atmosphere was great and the United fans seemed well up for it, I can't remember any of the game really and someone had to tell me who scored as I was a bit blurry-eyed from the shandys.  I sang my heart out anyway and am looking forward to travelling down to QPR on the 17th of December.













Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments