LANGUAGE.

中文(简体) Português Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 한국어 Русский Español

Saturday 10 December 2011

HQ images from Villa Park. #mufc

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United
 A week I'd rather forget!  Our injuries add insult to the poor results of late,  I just cannot belive how bad some of our results have been.
Getting knocked out of the Champions league is a shock to the system, let me tell you!  We now have out captain injured and not expected to return
this season! 
Aston Villa Vs Manchester United
Well at least we are back to winning today,  not a bad result at all although I was a bit worried at times by our defending, we allow teams to cross the ball so easily.  I really hope we can tighten things up and stop giving teams a chance to score so often.
Aston Villa Vs Manchester United
No more injuries were added today and Danny Wellbeck looks to in good form, I think his partnership with Wayne Rooney will be vital until; Chicharito recovers from his ankle ligament injury.
Aston Villa Vs Manchester United
Phil Jones partnered Carrick well today but I did expect them to be a little bit tighter defensively than they were.  Nani is in top form and was our best player for the second game running I feel.
Aston Villa Vs Manchester United
Rio Ferdinand and Johnny Evans will be our first choice defense now than Vidic is injured.  His torn knee ligament will see him on the injury list for the rest of the season, I am gutted as I am sure he will be.
Aston Villa Vs Manchester United

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United



Aston Villa Vs Manchester UnitedAston Villa Vs Manchester UnitedAston Villa Vs Manchester UnitedAston Villa Vs Manchester UnitedAston Villa Vs Manchester UnitedAston Villa Vs Manchester United







Aston Villa Vs Manchester United

Aston Villa Vs Manchester UnitedAston Villa Vs Manchester United

Images from HQworld.net
Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments