LANGUAGE.

中文(简体) Português Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 한국어 Русский Español

Friday 28 October 2011

Manchester United Images Vs Aldershot Town #mufc

Man United pics from the Carling Cup match.

Well I cannot wait for this Everton trip tomorrow!  There are 12 of mymates on the coach and we'll be setting off from the Bishops quite early.  Breakfast and a pint I think!  This will be my first trip to Goodison park and I've heard it can be very partisan.  I am literally bouncing around my house at the thought of this.  My throat has recovered from a life threatening case of man-flu so I am fully ready.  I reckon I'll be singing till the sun goes down if we can get the right result.  COME ON THE REDS!!!!

Here are some images from the midweek fixture in which the youngsters got to play.










Images courtesy of HQworld.net

Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments