LANGUAGE.

中文(简体) Português Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 한국어 Русский Español

Thursday 10 November 2011

Manchester United Images from Otelul Galati match and training session. #mufc

It is international games this weekend so no United match for me to watch.  It should give me a chance to get myself sorted for the Swansea game.  I expect it will be a tough match for us; Swansea fans will be very noisy for this and I expect their players to be really up for it.  We still have a large list of injuries in the squad so who knows what the lineup will be.  I hope some of our lads get a rest this week; I know Fabio has made the Brazil squad so I hope he doesn't pick up an injury whilst away.

Here are a bunch of photos from the Otelul Pre match training session and the UEFA Champions League group game itself. 

Training













The match:

















Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments