LANGUAGE.

中文(简体) Português Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 한국어 Русский Español

Sunday 13 November 2011

Away trip: Swansea Vs Manchester United #mufc #soccer #football #images

I have changed my mind, I'm going to travel to Swansea now so I should have some pictures for you guys when I'm back.  I couldn't wait till the Aston Villa game so me and a few friends will be making our way down the motorway to the Liberty Stadium.  It's a bit of a trek but I think the atmosphere will make it worthwhile.

I am glad that a few of our guys have had a rest during the break for international friendlies. Wayne Rooney in particular, and I hope it's given some of the lads on our injury list a chance to recover.
Wayne Rooney missed out on the friendly match that England played but Phil Jones and Danny Wellbeck were amongst the players who managed to defeat the World and European Champions Spain at Wembley.  Both gave solid performances and finished the game injury free so I'm very happy.
Here are some high quality images from Manchester United Vs Sunderland F.C.  There are also images of Sir Alex Ferguson and the ceremony in which it was announced that The North Stand will be renamed The Sir Alex Ferguson Stand.  I had a tear in my eye as I stood there thinking about how amazing the boss is.  It was really that emotional for me.  I love that guy!



















Images from HQworld.net
Loading
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comments